It was my father's destiny to leave
his native Mexico... I love my country...
but we have forgotten a few
basic
laws of humanity... and so I write...

As of 9/17/09 this page is under construction...

A World of War All Fucked Up I & II

A World of War All Fucked Up

Mr. President I read the newspaper today and all I saw was blasted concrete and twisted steal. How can a man hail the death of another man that is so unreal? An order to kill the number on the list but in reality it is the woman and children that cease to exist. A Millie massacre in Hadith no weapons of mass destruction something you missed. A marine came home today and he shot his wife. A soldier threw his kids of the balcony then he took his own life. A world of war all fucked up. A generation of stain the wounds and the pain. Are these the steps to democracy or hypocrisy? The prophecy of the Bush administration the focus of an investigation. This continent now with military borders a terrorist plan an invisible enemy to take the final order. Is this really the land of the free? Prisons for school money for oil and an agency called Homeland Security. You see I take your actions seriously my little one likes this place and she looks up to me. The kids nowadays understand they see other kids with automatics and they ask where is Afghanistan! What was once great is now just a world bruiser. A systematic user life-threatening button pushing community loser.

A World of War All Fucked Up II

CNN reported today one-hundred bodies found shot tortured and burned it is better to forget September 11 because after five years we still haven’t learned. A round of applause for you Mr. President our nation is doing fucking fine lets all pay the price besides it’s just a matter of time. Before our entire nation is scared and kids won’t be able to go to school. Do you not now that evil has no face why are you being such a fool. Everything has become an influx of ignorism and martyrism a holy war brought by your antics and frantics. Every country hates us now and I know longer want to travel the world. American passport a passport to hell wanted in all the Middle East to be deceased for all the fire that you brought the holy land and everything that you say is just a god dam! The kids are beyond Afghanistan lost in a land with no order brought by the same users and world bruisers. I'm on a good one now can't you tell a world of war fucked up part two to keep writing lines and in the end to save my ass from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment